Energy management system, requires organizations to:
- developing a policy for more efficient use of energy;
- adjusting goals and objectives in accordance with the policy;
- using data to better understand how to use energy better and to make appropriate decisions;
- measuring results;
- analysis of how well the policy works;
- continuous improvement of energy management.
Benefits of the energy management system:
An enterprise that has built and adjusted the operation of a high-quality energy management system gets the opportunity:
TQCSI Certification Process:
- improve the energy efficiency of the production cycle;
- to carry out effective energy saving measures in a timely manner;
- to receive a return from these activities in the form of financial profit;
- improve your energy efficiency and competitiveness in the market;
- implement plans to improve the efficiency of energy saving by analyzing the current energy consumption relative to the expected;
- implement and apply various legislative, regulatory, contractual and other requirements and obligations in the daily activities of organizations.
- perform an important regulatory function in climate change;
- to increase the reliability of the work and capitalization of the organization;
- reduce the energy intensity of a product or service.
- contact our TQCSI office and ask for prices or apply online (or fill out the form below) - TQCSI needs to know what your business is doing and how many employees (full-time equivalent)
- to prevent delays, don’t wait until your energy management system is fully implemented.