Purpose of the course
- for representatives of quality management, quality managers, internal auditors, procurement specialists, heads of departments and processes, including external processes (suppliers, services, holding structures);
- for auditors wishing to register as an auditor with certification bodies.
. Training on the course will allow:
How is the training going:
- Become an auditor of International Bodies;
- To study and understand in detail the requirements and methods of conducting the audit of the second and third parties;
- Effectively conduct internal audit and supplier audit;
- It is more effective to prepare for certification and supervisory audits;
- Participate in third-party audits, improve their competence and professionalism;
- Use the acquired knowledge and experience in improving the Management Systems of their enterprises.
The training is based on practical exercises (analyses, plans, role-playing games, etc.) on conducting an audit and ends with passing a written exam to confirm competence in the field of audit.Certificate
As soon as you successfully pass the exam and are considered "competent", you receive a Certificate and automatically qualify Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) as an auditor.Course duration5 days: The Lead auditor course includes modules AU (2 days), QM (depending on the specifics) (2 days), TL (1-2 days) and a written exam (1-2 days). AU & TL modules should not be repeated if they were executed earlier. TeacherTurdalieva Gulzhan Rakhmetovna - General Director of TQCSI Kazakhstan, international leading auditor with more than 20 years of experience.