The HACCP-based food safety program requires organizations to:
- appoint a HACCP team
- to develop and implement a HACCP food safety plan
- to develop a Food Safety Manual that briefly discusses the sections of the HACCP Code
- to apply food safety methods
- to develop and implement procedures, especially for each of the critical control points
- to implement record keeping for monitoring critical control points
- to ensure that personnel are competent and understand their responsibilities
- monitor food safety inconsistencies
- conduct internal audits of the food safety program.
- Food Safety Plan
- Food Safety Guide
- Records for monitoring CCT (critical control points)
- Register of nonconformities.
Benefits of the HACCP-based food safety program:
TQCSI Certification Process:
- demonstrate due diligence, comply with regulatory and customer requirements
- enhance company profile and reputation
- greater marketing opportunities
- minimize risks and reduce food hazards
- increased protection against false accusations of food poisoning
- improved food safety indicators
- competent and authorized employees.
- Contact your TQCSI office and request pricing or apply online (fill out the form below) - TQCSI needs to know what your business is doing and how many employees (full-time equivalent)
- to prevent delays, don’t wait until your HACCP is fully implemented.